RE: [Xen-users] easy high availability storage

> The problem I've encountered with doing HA storage in the domU is that
you are
> now doubling the required throughput of the dom0's iSCSI interface,
which is
> already easy to bottleneck if it's only GigE.  125MB/s may seem like a
lot of
> throughput, but if you start by cutting that in half for RAID traffic,
and
> then share that remaining bandwidth across 5 domU's, you're going to
fill it
> up pretty quick.

I think that you wouldn't run both SAN links across a single GigE - that
would kind of defeat the purpose. I agree with everything else you've
said though.

DRBD seems to solve all the problems presented here, unless someone
knows something I don't.

James