Re: [Xen-users] Help: cannot attach to the domain's console. why?

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: ma qiang <maqiang1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:28:23 +0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:29:05 -0800

Hi,
   Thanks a lot.  I will try these methods and choose one.
   By the way, I change vnclisten="0.0.0.0" to
vnclisten="192.168.1.100", but when I use "xm create test" the domU
cannot start successfully. I am trying to find what's the matter.
   Thanks again!

Best Wishes!
Qiang Ma