Re: [Xen-users] Vlan and Xen

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Juan Pablo Lorier
<jplorier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using bonding + vlan in a couple of servers. I managed to get a
> script from redhat to create the bridges from the bond+vlan (bond0.x)
> but I'm not shure which is the best way to do this;
>
> - I have created the ethx inside the domu from each bond0.x vlan interface
> - Or should I use only one bridge (to bond0) and the inside the domu create
> the eth0.x vlan interfaces?

Both can work, depending on your needs. For example if domU is a
"normal" server then it's easier to do vlans inside dom0. However if
the domU is a firewall connected to many network/vlans, it's easier to
simply assign the trunk and do vlans inside domU.

--
Fajar