Re: [Xen-users] problem with xen cloud installation on a shared storage

Yup, it's there in 0.1.1.

Vern

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services
Data Center Services
Remote Backup Services

On 2/16/2010 10:36 AM, Peter den Hartog wrote:
I use 0.1.0 at this moment and only see a debian etch folder, in the
tools folder on the cd :), so i think that's the problem :-).. So you
have 0.1.1 and see debian-lenny folder?

Thanks,
Peter

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx