Re: [Xen-users] paravirtualised machine based ubuntu

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 22:15 +0700, Peter Privat wrote:
On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 09:55 +0100, Fernando Castillo Ortiz wrote:
> I need to install Ebox in a paravirtualised machine, the installation
> is based debian installer. A cd that you booting and show a debian
> installer.
> How I boot this CD? How I create the paravirtualised machine ?

Have you tried to making an ISO-image of the CD and then mount it as a
loop device, from which you then boot your paravirtualized machine?

I made this with a Linux firewall distribution once and it worked fine.

Correction:
-No, I did not. It was a domU. Not a paravirtualized
machine. Just ignore what I wrote earlier.