Re: [Xen-users] How do I get Windows licenses for virtual machines?

Ben Holt wrote:
>  When I read things like this I smile and think about how little I
> miss proprietary software and the peripheral headaches that come with it.
>
> Anthony, best of luck sorting out your licensing :-p.
>
> - Ben
Tell me about it. With my linux VMs the whole licensing issue simply
doesn't exist. With windows I've spent literally months trying to work
out what licensing I need, now I've got the administrative overhead of
lots of physical Windows 7 boxes and license keys to look after, and
added to that is the trouble trying to automate the VM installation
process (windows 7 is much easier than XP, but still a pain).

Anthony.