Re: [Xen-users] 2 instances of a DomU on the same LV

Otherwise I could develop my own simple mechanisms (shell scripts),

You could extend /etc/xen/scripts/block. Look for check_sharing(), and
add a custom function there to check whether a remote node/guest is
using it.

A simple way would be to set up ssh authorized_keys on both nodes and
changing the basic commands (cat /proc/mounts, xenstore-list/read) to
have "ssh other-host-ip" in front of it. I'm not sure how this method
will interact with live migration though.
Thank you I'll try to do that, without breaking live migration.
Guy