Re: [Xen-users] XCP error message after rebooting all hosts

Peter den Hartog írta:
Can anybody help me with this error:
[root@node-1 ~]# xe vm-start vm=ext2test You gave an invalid session reference. It may have been invalidated by a server restart, or timed out. You should get a new session handle, using one of the session.login_ calls. This error does not invalidate the current connection. The handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
handle: OpaqueRef:ffe925b8-fd2a-653c-6b84-637b88a0fe0a
[root@node-1 ~]#
I have it on all my vm's now, is there any way to reset/clear this?

Thanks,
Peter
If you are running this on the master node of a pool then my guess would be to try to restart the xapi process.

Geza