Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] change pif mtu

If you have a recent XCP build (we have only added this a few weeks ago), you
can change the MTU field on the Network object (xe network-param-set uuid=...
mtu=...), and then unplug+plug all PIFs and VIFs on the Network. Note that all
interfaces on a network should use the same MTU; after re-plugging they adapt
the MTU to the one set on the Network object.

Regards,
Rob