Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4 VGA Passthrough - Keyboard/Mouse?

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 03:52:15PM -0600, Nick Couchman wrote:

> > Ok. Intel IGDs work easily.. I guess mainly because Intel developed the VGA
> > passthru code :)
> >
> > Nvidia/ATI adapters are more troublesome.. and might require some custom
> > patches for FLR.
> >

> I plan to try some add-in adapters - probably ATI - here before too long, as
> I want to see about the dual-monitor support with the graphics pass-through.
> I'll have to see if I have any cards around that I can throw in and try.

I just added your IGD model info to:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenVGAPassthrough

Feel free to tell how it goes with the ATI adapter. There has been extra patches
floating on the xen-devel list for some other troublesome adapters.

Although it might just work with ATI aswell, who knows :)

-- Pasi