Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen4 on Debian Lenny - Migration completed

Le mardi 27 avril 2010 Ã 15:50 +0200, Jean Baptiste FAVRE a Ãcrit :
> Hello olivier,
> That's right, install.sh is not in dist directory.
> But you can find it in xen root dir.
> Then move it into dist directory before building archive. It should do
> the trick
>
> Regards,
> JB

I had the same problem, but after copying "install.sh" in the right
place it complains about the "check" directory not present. I had to
copy a "check" directory from another place.

Regards

JPP