Re: [Xen-users] Rebased patch set xen-patches-2.6.32-1.tar.bz2

I never seen the build failure without Fajar's patch, but did you also apply his patch? I had no issues building the kernel. I still can't use it because of the previously mentioned keyboard problem I'm having, but that's another story.

LuÃs Silva wrote:
Hello,

I've been trying pvops kernel, but also took a look at these rebased patches... I've applied them to 2.6.32.12 and they apply cleanly, but I get this error on compilation... Has anyone suceeded in using this kernel?

CC      arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel_cacheinfo.o
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel_cacheinfo.c: In function âstore_cache_disableâ:
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel_cacheinfo.c:406: error: implicit declaration of function âwbinvd_on_cpuâ
make[3]: *** [arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel_cacheinfo.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [arch/x86/kernel/cpu] Error 2
make[1]: *** [arch/x86/kernel] Error 2
make: *** [arch/x86] Error 2