Re: [Xen-users] blktap2, also broken in current pv_ops stable-2.6.32.x?

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Heiko Wundram <modelnine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess my general
> question would be if there's actually anyone out there who's productively
> using blktap2, and for whom it works properly.

Seeing lack of response, I guess the answer is "no".

I'm actually more concerned about the fact that the max number of
blktap2 device nodes that can be created are 255, and you have to
reboot dom0 after that. And the fact that legacy tap:aio also uses
blktap2 code, creating the same device nodes, thus subject to the same
limitation.

Let us know if you find a working solution.

--
Fajar