[Xen-users] Virt-manager networking and config files

Hi Everyone,

How does one create a new network bridge, when using virt-manager? From the command line as root, I tried "brctl addbr newbridge". While "brctl show" does show the new bridge in the list, ifconfig doesn't bring it up and I can't add it to the VM in virt-manager

Also, where are the config files stored in virt-manager? So I could make some manual tweaks?

Thanks