Re: [Xen-users] Live migrate using DRBD

Mark Adams wrote:
On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 05:37:49AM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Mark Adams<mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
EDIT: I've located pygrub and will test the other scripts,

Still just incase... Has anyone else got PVM's using DRBD with more than
1 disk live migrating on Debian Lenny with the default drbd scripts?
The scripts don't work well on my setup. It won't run paravirt hosts at
all, and migrating hvm hosts doesnt work.

Yes.  xm migrate --live seems to work just fine for me on Debian Lenny.

What DOESN'T work for me is live migrate under heartbeat control. Using the Xen OCF resource with a basic configuration, all works fine: crm_resource --migrate takes down the resource on one node, brings it up on the specified node; taking down a node yields an automatic startup on the failover node. On the other hand, setting allow_migrate to true (allowing for live migrate), results in failures whenever crm_resource --migrate is invoked. Never did track this down (since my primary use is failover, I don't really care about live migration).

Miles