Re: [Xen-users] XCP can't delete vlan

I got same error when tried to bind xcp host managment interface to vlan
instead 'native vlan' (or, in other terms, 'untagged traffic' in hybrid port).

As I understand after few experiments, Xen does not like managment interfaces
on vlan. So, you can create separate network for vm's with tagged vlan, but
managment interface shall be without tagging.

Let's assume it as bug-feature.

--
wBR,George.