[Xen-users] XCP 0.5RC2, possible bug, strange error message

I've been testing the host-get-vms-which-prevent-evacuation command for the upcoming 0.3.3 release of XCCS. I created a CentOS VM without the guest agent installed, which means that it can't be live migrated and would prevent a host from being evacuated. I did get the correct result that the VM wouldn't allow evacuation (in the right format, thanks Dave!) however I got a reason back that doesn't make any sense to me.

I expected a reason to do with the missing guest agent, what I got was
HOST_NOT_ENOUGH_FREE_MEMORY. I think the error is in error :).

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com