Re: [Xen-users] Did anyone succeeded in installing xen 4.0.0 on Debian Lenny?

Hello,
Some weeks/month ago, I would have say no because Xen4 for Debian
Squeeze was packaged without HVM support.
But now, I just checked that while writing, you also have the
xen-qemu-dm-4.0 package thanks to Thomas Goirand. Wasn't sure this had
been accepted in Squeeze before freeze, but it seems yes ;-)

If you prefer keeping Lenny, you can either backport Xen4 for lenny, or
compile it by hand.
I've done it successfully and documented here:
http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/migration_form_xen3_to_xen4_lvm_drbd_debian.en

Be carefull that this is not package so that you'll have to kepp it
updated manually, but this work pretty well, even with HVM domU.

Regards,
JB