Re: [Xen-users] configuring a desktop system?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:10:45 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 23:12:17 -0700

Last thing I saw - nvidia binary shit, screaming it will not work PV
Xen-dom(0,U).

I think, you need PCI passthrough for video adapter to HVM domain with
linux for nvidia (not tested, not sure).

Or some kind of video driver, not so shitty, as nvidia.

Ð ÐÑÐ, 22/08/2010 Ð 20:56 -0400, Miles Fidelman ÐÐÑÐÑ: