Re: [Xen-users] Did anyone succeeded in installing xen 4.0.0 on Debian Lenny?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 08:11:50AM +0000, Meister Schieber wrote:
> From: Mark Adams <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > In your xm dmesg does it show that the device was successfully hidden?
>
> xm dmesg does not say anything about the device.
>
> > What do you get from xm list-pci-assignable-devices? (sorry that may not be
> >100% accurate command it's something like that)
>
> "xm pci-list-assignable-devices" does not say anything, either, but "xm
> pci-list"works:
>
> domU:/# xm pci-list domU
> domain bus  slot func
> 0x0000 0x00 0x09 0x0
>
> domU:/# xm pci-list-assignable-devices
> domU:/#

Yes, Won't show here if your domU is running and has it assigned. It
looks like it's passing through as per your mail to Pasi... 1 last
thing, the only change I needed to grub to get it to work for me (on
stock squeeze install) was the following at the end of the module
/vmlinuz.. line xen-pciback.hide=(03:00.0)