Re: [Xen-users] pygrub question

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Jan Bakuwel <jan.bakuwel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Etch:

ii  xen-utils-3.2-1
3.2.0-3~bpo4+2                       XEN administrative tools

The next question is: how can I convince the slightly old(er) xen
userland tools that we're dealing with a proper xen-compatible kernel
for domU here.

I don't know of a way other than upgrading your xen version (possibly by compiling from source)
You might want to upgrade to 3.4.3 (I suggest you avoid 4.0.x for now, unless you're testing new features/dom0 kernel)

--
Fajar