Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.1 and megaraid_sas causes I/O to hang (xen-4 + megasas(DELL 6i RAID) = Reject I/O to offline device)

Hi Stephen, are you doing any pci passthrough? I have the same issue, but with
an Areca card, which seems to be caused by a possible irq conflict. I've not
got to the bottom of it yet so not using the passthrough at the moment. The
array doesn't go offline when passthrough is not in use.

Regards,
Mark