Re: [Xen-users] Which distro to use for Dom0

Il 12/01/2011 19:32, Bruce Edge ha scritto:
[cut]
> Hard to argue with that level of functionality & integration. I'll have
> to look at sles 11 too.

just a little note to make your life simpler ...when I've activated the
trial account I had some problem accessing the HAE packages updates (HAE
in sles 11 sp1 is pacemaker* OCFS2 CLVM ecc) ...so double check that
your trial account work as expected.

Best regards,
Christian