[Xen-users] Which version for hosting?

Hi Everyone,

Is the 4.x branch suitable yet for serious production hosting services? We currently run the latest 3.x version with a CentOS Dom0 which has been rock solid for us, but wondering if we would gain any advantages by upgrading to 4.x? Are there any security issues fixed in 4.x that are present in 3.x?

When we were deploying some server last summer, we tested 4.0, but found it to be a bit buggy (random lock-ups occurring)

I'm just trying to get an idea of which version is used out there

Cheers