From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian
Heigl
Sent: 08 February 2011 00:05
To: Mauro
Cc: xen-users
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] debian squeeze released.

Hi,

2011/2/6 Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Do you know if squeeze has xen support?
I have written up most of the issues I encountered with a
lenny->squeeze Xen upgrade yesterday.

http://deranfangvomende.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/howto-updating-hetzner-
rootserver-with-raidlvmxen-from-debian-lenny-to-debian-squeeze/

Disclaimer: It might not be in the most politically correct fashion.
My patience ran thin after some while, as almost all the issues I ran
into had been documented months ago. Additionally, having no console
access to the server things were a bit discouraging.

My advice, nonetheless, is to reinstall if you have sufficient bandwidth
to move your VMs off the Xen host.

Flo

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all xen
features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and copied