Re: [Xen-users] accessing a file outside VM

  • To: Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Yamini L <lpyamini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:50:58 +0530
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:22:26 -0800

Hi,

I am a newbie to xen and now only learning its working.

Ok, but i would also like to know how to increase the size (memory) alloacted to a virtual machine..

While downloading certain files, my vm is running out of memory.. I want to increase the memory space allocated to my vm..

Please ket me know how to do that..

Thanks in advance..