Re: [Xen-users] Nested Virtualisation question

The why is a good question,
We use xen as out main virtualisation platform. But now there are applications that use virtualisation it self. In my case I have an application that uses kvm. So to put it on our xen server it needs to be nested. I guess in the future more of these situation will appear.

I read somethings about nested virtualisation and I wonder If somebody has any experience with it.

mfg,
jeroen