Re: [Xen-users] Error: Domain is not halted. Help ASAP appreciated.

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 21:33 +0530, Santosh wrote:
> Hi James,
> Try stopping  xend service first the issue xm delete <DomainName>
> command.
>
> Thanks & Regards
>   Santosh Kumar

Yeah tried that. xend has to be running or you get:
Error: Unable to connect to xend: Connection refused. Is xend running?

I also tried stopped xend and removing the xenstored database so it
creates a new one. (/var/lib/xenstored/tdb)

Same problem.

Anyone know where xm list gets it's list?

Currently the vm is running and shows up in virt-manager. If I stop the
VM, it's no longer listed in virt-manager, or xenstore, but xm list
still shows it (with no ID)

Thanks,
James