[Xen-users] anyone successfully using sr-iov on xen 4.0.1?

I'm currently unable to make it fully work. If there are successes out there that are willing to share config, etc, I'd really like to compare.

My current efforts:
 o  physical nics mapped to linux HVM guests work, get network access
o virtual nics (sr-iov functions) get mapped to linux HVM guests, report link up, but do not get network access (IRQ black hole??)

Does anyone have virtual nics mapped into HVM, with network access?

Thanks