Re: [Xen-users] Xen and the InfiniBand

  • From: Casper <kl@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:32:18 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 04:33:33 -0700

Hi,

Me too use supermicro twin servers to run Xen on Ubuntu/Debian and wanted to take advantages to use Infiniband to use external storages. Maybe even possible to boot it from there diskless? :)
Any development and success story will be match appreciated.
Thanks!

Casper