Re: [Xen-users] vif-common.sh and iptables

Teck Choon Giam wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Teck Choon Giam
http://wiki.debian.org/Xen#Dom0_.28host.29
Especially http://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections

I've been through both those links and cant' see anything that will help my situation.

I did try turning on spanning tree protocol, but it didn't make any difference, so I turned it off again [it seemed a long shot anyway].
  brctl stp eth0 on
  brctl stp eth1 on

Hope this helps.

No, but thank you very much for your efforts.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan