Re: [Xen-users] centos 5.6 upgrade to 4.1 - no DomUs listed

Andy,

Thank you for feedback to the list, good for searches!

It is interesting and strange that that worked. I am running CentOS 5.6 with the gitco Xen 4.1
and the libvirt is stock (not in gitco either):

libvirt-0.8.2-15.el5_6.4

I just tested a ubuntu 10.04 image and it booted just fine, not sure why. I am also not sure about
"the build", are you building everything from SRPMS?

Regards,
Randy