Re: [Xen-users] Finally cracked the mystery of motherboards with Vt-d support

Well, desktop boards will always be inferior in terms of performance
and features, compared to server boards, so it's not something
surprising that only a handful of them support this tech. Desktop
boards have low-cost as target rather than features for the
enthusiastic power user. That's why I suggested it, because I'm using
it in my own desktop computer.

The problem is that Xeons are totally useless on workstations. Core i7 processors have ton more features and are much more suited for this environment.

--
Mgr. Simon Toth