Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:58 AM, msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx
<msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it's more likely a site feature... one of those "Give us your
> username and password and we'll import all your email contacts" things. Most
> of the big social sites have those now.

this.

linkedin has it at the first step of sign in, and at top of the home
page until you cave in.   yeah, you can just skip the step, and ignore
it afterwards; but i'd guess 90% of people fall for it.

(all in all, i do like linkedin)

--
Javier