RE: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> Hello Steve Allison,
>
> Am 2011-07-03 20:08:26, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> > Is there a way for the list to ignore these mails?
>
> I have already written to the LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook Idiots, but
they
> refused to include any <list.*> domains in there BLOCKLIST.
>
> This have to be done from an administrator of THIS system  and  from
an
> E-Mail of THIS system.

I guess they get enough business by sending to bulk email lists that
it's worth the bad karma they get. I can't see how this doesn't fall
under the jurisdiction of the spam laws though... they are sending bulk
unsolicited email, and it is clearly coming from linkedin's servers.

What email should we each forward this email to at linkedin? Is
abuse@linkedin likely to get any response?

James