Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

2011/7/3 James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:>
 it is clearly coming from linkedin's servers.

> What email should we each forward this email to at linkedin? Is
> abuse@linkedin likely to get any response?
>
> James

Sorry it was not my will to send bulk mail. I made a mistake at
"importing" contacts from gmail to Linkedin. Ok, I was somewhat stupid
to do it, anyway Linkedin is confusing and should exclude mails from
mailing list. In fact, Linkedin showed two steps and on the second one
I've deselected all contacts and only mark a few of them. I don't know
why it did that.

Sorry again.

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com