GOOD DAY

Dear Sir, I am Mr. Michel Gbagbo; the son of the former president Laurent Gbagbo of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) who is presently under the United Nation's custody. With the merciless pressure with which the present regime has taken over my family assets and cash, I am left with no option but to contact you from my hideout in Senegal to help me save the only (secret) Bank account that is left for my family. With me here are the documents to the only account holding USD11.650,000.00 which is all that is left for my family and since I have been declared wanted, I am willing and able to remit the funds to your bank account. My decision to contact you a foreigner was a result of the advice by the bank manager of this bank who asked that look for an international partner who will stand to transfer the funds to his account as my family's business partner and the fund will be rightly invested in your country. As it stands, I will not in any way appear in this transaction because of the present circumstance. however, you will be well guided and will work in sincerity of purpose with the Bank Manager to ensure the safe and secure transfer of the funds. To indicate your interest and readiness to cooperate with me, it is pertinent that you furnish me with the following data; 1) NAME, 2) MOBILE AND OFFICE NUMBER 3) YOUR PROFESSION, At the receipt of your response, I shall give you direct access to the bank manager with whom you shall deal on this subject. For purpose of clarity, please visit the below links; http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/oh-my-god-shocking-atrocities-in-ivory-coast-theyre-burning-people-alive-video/ http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/laurent-gbagbo-who-arrested-the-ivory-coast-strongman-video/2011/04/11/AFoDfALD_blog.html http://article.wn.com/view/2011/05/04/Mass_grave_found_in_violent_Abidjan_district_0/ You may not need to be reminded the nature of this transmission demands an utmost privacy and secrecy; please adhere as such. Regards, Michel Gbagbo.