Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Disconnected link status of network

Dear all,

Excuse me.
Does anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks you!

Regards,
Wayne

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Wei-Chih Chen <wcchen.tw@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I take a screen shot.
network disconnected.jpg

Sorry for naming is different from previous discriptions.
It should be modified as follows:

4 NICs (NIC 0~3) correspond to 4 Networks (Network 0~3)
Only NIC 2 is not connected to a physical switch.
Network 0 is the management interface.
I create "External Network" called VLANNetwork2 & VLANNetwork3, assign VLAN ID 2 & 3 respectively, and link both to NIC3.
However, their Link Status is "Disconnected"