[Xen-users] Changes to windows domu without having to re-license?

Working on getting a server 2008 domu ready for production.

I needed more disk space so I copied it to a new larger lvm as I needed to
move it to a new server.

Now it wants me to re-license it.
I suspect my first  mistake was to not have a mac address specified in  vif
line.
It was activated with a MAK licience.

I suppose I could call Microsoft but I'd rather learn how to do it right and
redo if possible.
Can one change  size of the  disk with out license issues?

John