Re: [Xen-users] Changes to windows domu without having to re-license?

On 7/28/2011 9:02 AM, John McMonagle wrote:
Now it wants me to re-license it.
I suspect my first  mistake was to not have a mac address specified in  vif
line.
It was activated with a MAK licience.

I suppose I could call Microsoft but I'd rather learn how to do it right and
redo if possible.
Can one change  size of the  disk with out license issues?

Changing the disk size shouldn't require reactivation by itself, but a MAC address change will. If you still have the original image, try booting it up to determine its auto-generated MAC, then specifying that in the domU configuration file.

-John