Re: [Xen-users] Blktap2 in Debian Squeeze

On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 05:56 -0400, Mike McClurg wrote:
> On 23/08/11 18:36, Daniel Stodden wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 12:55 -0400, Mike McClurg wrote:
> >
> >> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap-debian.git;a=summary
> > My repeated apologies for not finally merging this stuff in, but I want
> > to see it pass a XenServer BVT first, there might still be glitches.
> Are we planning on merging this into XenServer trunk soon? Maybe after
> Boston release? Do you need me to do anything to make this happen in the
> near future?

I just made it xcp/next in my xenbits tree, yanking the 64bit build
branches and autoconf/automake stuff.

We also have

https://github.com/xen-org/blktap

now, which is presently equal, and supposed to become the upcoming XCP
tree (imho). There's a private Boston branch which builds, iff you're
interested, but still needs more testing...

> >> I can't promise this will work on 64bit.
> > I promise it does or, if it doesn't, will.
> >
> Excellent! I'll give it a try on my 64bit box when I can.

Good!

Cheers,
Daniel