Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 6 domU on Debian 6 dom0 not working

Am 08.09.2011 um 12:39 schrieb Rudi Ahlers:

> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Christian Motschke
> <christian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Am 08.09.2011 um 12:10 schrieb Rudi Ahlers:

> thanx,
>
> How do you actually get the bridge up? Do  I need to reboot the
> server, or is there another way?

/etc/init.d/networking restart

BTW, I use ifrename (apt-get install ifrename) to rename the real network
interfaces. Because when you try different kernel, sometimes eth0 is eth1 and
vice versa.
That is the content of my /etc/iftab file:
(use your real mac addresses)

san1 mac 00:11:11:11:11:11
dmz mac 00:22:22:22:22:22
san2 mac 00:33:33:33:33:33

You then use the new interface name in the bridge_ports argument.