Re: [Xen-users] correct steps to add XEN bridge to Debian squeeze?

Hi Rudi,

I think the easiest way to set up a bridge configuration on only one
interface (eth0), is enabling the "(network-script network-bridge)" in
"xend-config.sxp"... this makes a bridge on eth0 directly...

After that, in your cfg file you should add a vif line like this: "vif
= [ 'bridge=eth0, type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:00:00:77' ]".

Regards,

Diego