Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen: safety concerns (Linux Dom0, Windows DomU)

There are some things you should use dedicated machines for, a gateway
is one of those things in my opinion.  Why would you run a Xen kernel
on your gateway to the internet?  Now, I would run a base hypervisor
and build my gateway inside of it as a guest, but not vise versa.  My
two centavos.

Scott