Re: [Xen-users] XCP which management console to use

install the xenwebmanager appliance on XCP, upload the .xva file and
run xe vm-import filename=xenwebmanager.xva
then xe vm-start xenwemanager

figure out the ip it got from dhcp

then goto the http://ip-from-dhcp/8080

add the server ip for the XCP hosts and login / password

and yes you can console to running guests from xenwebmanager