[Xen-users] Xen CP maximum configurations and features list

Hey guys,

I am doing a paper for my university comparing cloud computing platforms.

So I got information about the maximum hardware supported and features list on Vmware and Microsoft website about their cloud computing platforms.

I would like to compare those platforms with Xen CP. So do you know guys where I can find easily information about the maximum configuration (per hosts and per cloud) of Xen CP?

And if you know any case of applying Xen in large companies or organizations let me know. I need it to compare with those solutions.

--
Rafael Weingartner