Re: [Xen-users] XCP which management console to use - plus XenServer question

Well I guess that comparison says enough. Given that and the fact that
XenServer won't work, I'll stick with XCP. :)

For the time being, I found a way to disable the expiration nagging in
XenCenter, so I'll be using that. (Upload a XenServer eval license to
XCP seems to be a tested and working solution.)
Running a Xen VM management tool on Windows running in a VirtualBox VM
running under OSX. How convoluted is that? VMception. :P

Anyway, there was some talk before that XenCenter sees XCP as an
outdated version of XenServer (XenServer 1.0). Seeing how Xen lists
XCP as XenCenter compatible, I was wondering if this has already been
fixed?

Daniel