Re: [Xen-users] how is possible ?

Quoting Bruno Steven <aspenbr@xxxxxxxxx>:

Sorry :-)

 I forget post link of screenshot. Follwing down the link .

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/cpuload.jpg/

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Bruno Steven <aspenbr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear,

I upload a screenshot show the process interrupts.exe from Virtual machine
Windows 2003 . I belive this conflict between Dom-0 and
virtual machine , Dom-0 delevery virtual hardware it causing problems on
vm.

Some body have a new idea ?