[Xen-users] Re: Problems starting xend on Squeeze

Never mind, I have already fix this idiot thing XD i forgot to update-grub,
anyway my procedure was wrong because I was installing 2 differents xen
versions and that provokes errors  (I just did it to get a properly .config
file from the first installation to use it in the jeremy kernel
installation)

-----
JavMV