Re: [Xen-users] XCP : Storage configuration question

Hi Mike,

    can you be more specific? I couldn't figure out you instructure.

Regards,
Tony M.

On 09/30/2011 12:56 PM, Mike Galvez wrote:
I have two host machines running XCP 1.1 beta. They are both connected to a resource pool with an 8TB iscsi storage unit and NFS mounted template repository. vhost1 has a mirrored system disk of 2TB. vhost2 has a mirrored 2TB system disk and a raid5 disk which is currently set up as /dev/mapper/vg0-data  9.0T (but empty). I would like to add the raid5 disk to the resource pool, but I'm not sure of the best way to go about it. This additional storage would be used primarily for backups, snapshots, etc..  Both hosts are Dell R510s with PERC HBAs,  Any recommendations?

thanks  -Mike
_______________________________________________ Xen-users mailing list Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users